3CXPhone for Android is a free VoIP Softphone to make VoIP calls via an IP PBX or popular VoIP provider that works with the SIP protocol.
- Click the download link above or scan the QR-code to be taken to the 3CXPhone for Android with Google Play.
- Select install
- The phone will be installed automatically.
How to set up 3CXphone on your Android device
After you have installed 3CXPhone for Android, you must configure it to use Orkutel as your VoIP provider in order to make and receive calls. Note that 3CX only provides the software, 3CX does not provide any calling services. When you have obtained an account at Orkutel with the Orkutel account settings, you can set up your Orkutel account in 3CXPhone as follows:
Start 3CXPhone for Android by tapping the icon. The first time you start 3CXPhone for Android, it will automatically prompt you to create a new connection profile. Click the “Create Profile” button to create a new profile.
- Configure your name and authentication information of your Orkutel account
- Name: Configure a name to identify this account.
- Display Name: Enter a name here as you wish to be displayed at other Orkutel users phone display.
- User: Enter your YUP number.
- ID: Enter your YUP number.
- Password: Enter the password of your YUP number.
- Configure Orkutel Server settings
- When you connect to Orkutel enable the option “I am out of the Office”.
- In the “External PBX IP” field, specify the domain name sip.orkutel.com.
- Specify stun.noc.ams-ix.net as the STUN server name, at the “STUN Server” field.
- Skip the 3CX Tunnel and Proxy field steps.
- Click Save to create this account. This new account will be displayed in the “Profiles” page which shows a list of all accounts you have configured. Once you have logged in successfully, your user name will be shown at the top on the right hand side.