Bria Android Edition – the Mobile SIP Softphone with Voice, SMS, IM and Presence. Bria Android Edition is a SIP-based softphone for your Android OS devices, brought to you by CounterPath – the award winning provider of desktop and mobile VoIP software products and solutions.
- Click the download link above or scan the QR-code to be taken to the Bria Android Edition within Google Play.
- Select install
- The phone will be installed automatically.
How to set up Bria Android Edition on your Android device
After you have installed Bria Android Edition, you must configure it to use Orkutel as your VoIP provider in order to make and receive calls. Note that Counterpath only provides the software, Counterpath does not provide any calling services. When you have obtained an account at Orkutel with the Orkutel account settings, you can set up your Orkutel account in Bria as follows:
Start Bria by tapping the Bria icon. The first time you start Bria, it will automatically prompt you to add a new account. To add an account manually tap on “Add Account”.
In the next screen tap the “SIP Generic” button.
- Configure your name and authentication information of your Orkutel account
- Account Name: Configure a name to identify this account.
- Display Name: Enter a name here as you wish to be displayed at other Orkutel users phone display.
- Username: Enter your YUP number.
- Password: Enter the password of your YUP number.
- Configure Orkutel Server settings
- Domain: sip.orkutel.com
- Voice Mail Number: *97