Bria iPhone Edition is a SIP-based softphone for the iPhone and iPod touch, brought to you by CounterPath – the award-winning provider of desktop and mobile VoIP software products and solutions.
- Click the download link above or scan the QR-code to be taken to the Bria iPhone Edition within the Appstore.
- Select install
- The phone will be installed automatically.
How to set up Bria iPhone Edition on your iPhone
After you have installed Bria iPhone Edition, you must configure it to use Orkutel as your VoIP provider in order to make and receive calls. Note that Counterpath only provides the software, Counterpath does not provide any calling services. When you have obtained an account at Orkutel with the Orkutel account settings, you can set up your Orkutel account in Bria as follows:
- Start Bria by tapping the Bria icon. The first time you start Bria, it will automatically prompt you to create a new account. To create a new account manually follow these steps:
- Tap the + sign button at Accounts
- Select User-defined Account: SIP - Making Calls
- Configure your name and authentication information of your Orkutel account
- Account Name: Configure a name to identify this account
- Display as: Enter a name here as you wish to be displayed at other Orkutel users phone display
- Username: Enter the YUP number or user ID (it is also your SIP ID)
- Password: Specify your password of your YUP number
- Domain: sip.orkutel.com
- Configure optional settings and save
- Voice Mail: *97
- Enabled: Tap Enabled. The account is registered
- Tap Save