Scan the QR code on the left after you have installed Zoiper and it will be automatically configured for you with the basic settings.
- Click the download link above or scan the QR-code to be taken to Zoiper for iPhone with Appstore, or start up Appstore manually
- Select install
- The phone will be installed automatically.
How to set up Zoiper on your iPhone device
After you have installed Zoiper for iPhone, you must configure it to use Orkutel as your VoIP provider in order to make and receive calls. Note that Zoiper only provides the software, Zoiper does not provide any calling services. When you have obtained an account at Orkutel with the Orkutel account settings, you can set up your Orkutel account in Zoiper as follows:
Start Zoiper for iPhone by tapping the icon. The first time you start Zoiper for iPhone, you have to configure your Orkutel account settings.
- Tap first the “+ sign”
- Tap then the “SIP account” button
- Account Name: Configure a name to identify this account.
- Domain: Enter sip.orkutel.com.
- User name: Enter your YUP number.
- Password: Enter the password of your YUP number.
- Caller ID: Enter a name here as you wish to be displayed at other Orkutel users phone display.
- Use specific codec setup: Take contact with Orkutel support for further details.
- Network Settings:
- Use STUN: Select “Use custom”
- STUN Server: Enter stun.noc.ams-ix.net
- STUN Port: Enter 3478
- We recommend strongly the default settings
- DTMF style: Select “RFC-2833”